We shipped some minor improvements on Timelog last night. Here’s what to expect:
- More information about our motivation and privacy on “Info & About”
- Sweetened error page when you deleted or disabled your cookies (take a closer look on dribbble)
- SEO, og and twitter tag homework
- Added a small hint that you can close the browser while running a log
- “Delete summary” now only deletes existing logs and no active ones
- Fixed a bug where your timer already starts some seconds or minutes in the future, while still logging the correct time
- Fixed a smartphone resize bug
- Fixed some typos
We’re still looking into white background when on “Summary” and problems on Windows Phone.
Thank you for all your feedback. We can’t wait to show you, what’s next.